[odb-users] Schema Migration not working correctly

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Jun 19 07:56:57 EDT 2020

Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de <Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de> writes:

> I tried it also with my project files. I deleted the odb_changelog and
> run the same command that is executed by cmake and the table is in
> changelog, but when I run the same command with the next table header
> and the odb_changelog is exist - it will nothing append to it.

That is your problem: you are trying to share the same changelog between
multiple header files.

You will either need to use separate changelog files or, if you want it
combined, then you will need to generate the schema for all your headers
at once; search for the --at-once option in the ODB manual for details
and examples.