[odb-users] crach on vs2019

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jul 28 08:45:24 EDT 2020

Сергей Никонов <shprotello at mail.ru> writes:

> I have a trouble concerned with migration from VS2015 to VS2019. Under
> VS2019 ODB crashes at transaction beginning.

What update of VS 2019 is this, specifically? Anything interesting about
the build (e.g., is it optimized)? Did you try to rebuild everything from
scratch (maybe this is a "skew" build)?

> The sqlite::connection_factory instance db_ member is null.

This member should have been initialized in connection-factory.cxx:188.
Can you set a breakpoint on that line and see if you get there and if
so what happens then?