[odb-users] odb-compiler errors with make -j ?

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 09:31:14 EST 2020

The odb version is a the one from this url:
https://www.codesynthesis.com/download/odb/2.4/odb-2.4.0-1.x86_64.rpm

It packages it's own gcc:

$> ./odb-2.4.0-1.x86_64/usr/libexec/odb/x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.9.3 20150204 (prerelease)

I think it actually depends of the way you delivered the package back in
2015.

The rest of the application is built with the gcc available on my rhel:
4.9.2.

odb 2.5 is not a trivial update from my point of view. I need to see if it
is possible with my
old rhel 7...

Is it possible to have a odb 2.5 compiler which can pre-process file for a
odb 2.4 library?
--
Deldycke Quentin