[odb-users] EXC_BAD_ACCESS in recursion use

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Feb 5 08:09:04 EST 2020

Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de <Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de> writes:

> I serialize my odb databases and use recursion for serialize the
> relationships. I created a test table with an endless recursion
> for testing.

This is a very vague description of what you are doing. You will
need to be more specific and show some concrete code if you want
us to understand your problem.

> On first view the recusion works fine, but after some seconds it
> crashes with a EXC_BAD_ACCESS in odb.

What platform is this on and which database are you using?

Brief googling seems to indicate this is iOS and the common cause
seems to be memory management issues. Perhaps your recursion runs
out of stack and/or memory?