[odb-users] ODB 2.5.0

Kingle Zhuang kingle.zhuang at ringcentral.com
Mon May 27 03:34:17 EDT 2019

Hi,
Currently, our company use odb component, the version is 2.4.0.
We want to upgrade to 2.5.0, we found a lot of changes & optimization on it.
We have below questions:

  1.  When will the 2.5.0 version can be official released?
  2.  For android arm64-v8a support, int64_t is type defined to long on android ndk, and odb compiler only generate long long int for int64_t, so when we use std::vector<int64_t> for field, odb compiler will generate std::vector<long long int> for that, finally cause compiler error when build 64bit app. So my question is that ‘Is it fix on 2.5.0?’