[odb-users] Data too long for column "XXX" at row 1.

sharper sharperm at 163.com
Wed Jan 23 02:11:43 EST 2019

Hi
I defined a std::vector<float> data type as a blob,the maximum memory size of the data i need is 16384 * sizeof(float).
when i execute the code "db->persist(db_object )",it throw an error "throw database_exception (e, sqlstate, msg);"
the value of "e" is 1406, the value of "sqlstate" is 22001, the value of "msg" is Data too long for column "XXX" at row 1.
Could you help me to solve this problem?

--

                                                                                                                 Name: Sharperm

Time:2019年1月22日