[odb-users] Newbie call for aid

Aviad Danieli aviad.danieli at morphisec.com
Tue Dec 17 04:59:14 EST 2019

Hi all,

I wish to use ODB to connect my project to a SQLite database.
I managed to write the required header files and got the hxx and cxx files
generated by ODB. However, I don't seem to manage to compile the project.

I went back to the published example projects, but going over the
instructions in the README files it seems like I need to run ./configure
--with-database=<database> but I don't seem to fine the configure file or a
way to generate it anywhere. All documentation seems to assume I can run it
from the project's root.

I know it may sound like a silly question, but can anyone point me in
the right direction here?
How do I find\generate the configure file required to compile a project
with ODB artifacts in it?

Much appreciated,

--

*    Aviad Danieli*

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain