[odb-users] BLOBs and multi-database

Marco Craveiro marco.craveiro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:03:25 EST 2017

Hi odb-users,

I am using ODB with multiple databases (PostgreSQL and Oracle). A
couple of my fields is are BLOB/BYTEA. I have managed to map these
successfully to each of the databases individually via the pragma
type, but I don't seem to be able to map them to each database
"simultaneously" when on multi-database scenario.

I think my google-fu/documentation-fu is failing me badly - I am
convinced I had seen a way to set the type on a per-database basis but
for the life of me I just can't find that reference again.

Cheers
--
Marco Craveiro

MD, Domain Driven Consulting
about: http://about.me/marcocraveiro
blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.co.uk
twitter: https://twitter.com/MarcoCraveiro

That the Ideas are themselves manifestations (of the Idea-Idea) and
that the Idea-Idea is a-kind-of Manifestation-Idea—which is a-kind-of
itself, so that the system is completely self-describing— would have
been appreciated by Plato as an extremely practical joke [Plato]. --
Alan Key