[odb-users] Compile libodb-qt

harriev9 harriev9 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:06:45 EST 2017

Hi,

I have working on compiling libodb-qt on a fedora 25 installation.

I had trouble with running ./configure. It complaint about not finding
QtCore.

First I added the -fPIC option, but this did not help:

./configure CXXFLAGS=-fPIC

There was another problem. Qt uses #include <QtCore/QString> in its
headers and so also /usr/include/qt5 was needed in the include path.

At the end i found out that i had to use:

./configure CXXFLAGS=-fPIC  CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/qt5 LDFLAGS=-
L/usr/lib64/

Is this the correct way to solve the problem?