[odb-users] Defining database with multiple table mapping files

david bowe dpbowe at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:18:17 EST 2017

Hi there,

In the given examples all object classes are defined within one file.

However, with a number of tables making up my database and want to define each in a separate header file for maintainability. Is there a best practice for doing this in terms of compilation?

At the moment I can either paste all headers into one file and pass it to the odb compiler, or try to compile each individually and include each into my database driver file. Could anybody advise what is best?

Thanks,

David