[odb-users] query_one on postgres

david bowe dpbowe at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:55:58 EST 2017

Hi there,

I'm new to odb but I'm trying to upgrade my code with it to add an extra bit of flexibility.

I'm using Postgres (9.2.18) with odb (2.3.0), but the compiler is telling me that odb::database has no member query_one. See below

driver.cxx:71:13: error: 'std::auto_ptr<odb::database>::element_type' has no member named 'query_one'

         db->query_one<restaurants> (query::code

Could anybody provide any guidance on this issue as I have not been able to find anything on it so far

Thanks,

David