[odb-users] Insert & Update data to db is very slow in iOS 8.1.1

Steve Chen steve.chen at ringcentral.com
Wed Mar 30 02:00:12 EDT 2016

Hi there,

We are using the ODB 2.4 with sqlite in our application, everything is good, but we met a performance problem on iOS8.1.1 device.

Supposedly, the insert & update for single row should be very quickly, should be less than 1ms. However, in iOS 8.1.1 device, the performance is very bad, it costs around 20ms for single update.

Is it a known issue? Or any miss configuration?

Very appreciated if you can provide any suggestion.