[odb-users] Options --output-dir and --include-prefix

Michael Martín Moro sexymimi64 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:22:47 EST 2016

Greetings !

I'm trying to put my odb files in a folder separate to my database objects,
but I can't make it so.

I'm using --output-dir to generate the files in "lib/odb", and
include-prefix to specify that the models are in "app/models".

The odb compiler works with that, but it generates some faulty includes.
Since --output-dir is "lib/odb", then all the ixx files are generated in
"lib/odb".
Plus, the odb compiler will always generate the ixx files in the same
folder as the hxx/cxx files, am I wrong ?

Because the odb compiler uses the --include-prefix options for the ixx
files as well.
So I end up with includes of "app/models/mymodel-odb.ixx", which doesn't
exist. A include to "./mymodel-odb.hxx" would've worked fine though.

Am I doing this wrong ?

--
*Michaël Martín Moro*
{ Epitech. Tek4 }