[odb-users] Easiest transition from SQLite

Andrew Cunningham andrew at a-cunningham.com
Tue Feb 23 12:26:23 EST 2016

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the feedback. I experimented and , as you suggested I would find
the case, I was able to get a MySQL/ODB test going pretty easily.

SQL Server Express 2014 was a nightmare because of apparent conflicts with
previous SQL Server editions installed on my machine. After hours of
messing around ( nothing to do with ODB) to just add a system "Data Source"
that used SQL Server Express 2014 I was forced to give up.

Andrew