[odb-users] Windows builds..

Andrew Cunningham andrew at a-cunningham.com
Mon Dec 5 12:12:28 EST 2016

Hi Boris,
I take you your points.
But given the vagaries of Windows compilers , their various
incompatibilities and resultant "DLL-hell" , I think BOOST do it the right
way by spelling out "ad-nauseaum" how a .DLL was built.
e.g. boost_atomic-vc140-mt-1_62.dll

But I gather, build2 will let us do that, or any such combination, as well.

Andrew