[odb-users] schema not found in odb2.4 project compiled on osx

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Aug 24 12:50:11 EDT 2016

Hi Luisa,

Luisa Giacomini <luisagiacomini.eu at gmail.com> writes:

> Now the test check work but 2.4 cannot make something odb 2.3 was able
> to: create the db with the schema_catalog::create_schema call. The exe
> says "unknown schema".

Try to create a simple application, for example, based on the hello
example, that uses an embedded schema, similar to your application
and see if it still does not work. If it works, then try to figure
out what's different compared to your application. If it doesn't
work, then send over so that we can take a look.