[odb-users] schema not found in odb2.4 project compiled on osx

Luisa Giacomini luisagiacomini.eu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:30:00 EDT 2016

Dear Boris, I am really struggling with osx mountain lion.
After a short "break" I am again trying to use odb on an osx platform.

In my previous email the problem was odb 2.3. I do not know if it was
2.3 or the way it was compiled, but I stated that also odb test check
did not work so I switched to odb 2.4.

Now the test check work but 2.4 cannot make something odb 2.3 was able
to: create the db with the schema_catalog::create_schema call.
The exe says "unknown schema".
I read in the forum that this can happen if I use static libraries,
but I use only dynamic libraries.

I am compiling my project from inside QtCreator with qt 5.4.1, maybe I
have to configure something special  for these projects?

Thanks in advance, Luisa