[odb-users] odb queries on osx 10.8 mountain lion

Luisa Giacomini luisagiacomini.eu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:30:19 EDT 2016

Dear Boris, I am using odb 2.3 (with sqlite) on a mac os x 10.8
Mountain Lion and
I am compiling my code with clang.
The problem is that the queries are not working
Here is my code

typedef odb::query<Terminal> queryTerminal;
typedef odb::result<Terminal> resultTerminal;
resultTerminal resTerminal (db->query<Terminal>(
                        queryTerminal::idConductingEquipment ==
sart.get_voltn()));

after the query line the program crashes saying
malloc: *** error for object .... : pointer being freed is not allocated

The same code works on windows and linux. We started guessing about a
possible solution. Change to odb 2.4? Trying to install a recent
version of gcc (the one in the system does not support c+11 and this
is compulsary for us).
Change osx version?

Or maybe I made some mistake in the process of installing odb?

Thanks in advance, Luisa