[odb-users] libodb-qt error... QtCore not found...

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Tue Oct 13 12:54:51 EDT 2015

urgh, all I can say is that I have run across this issue twice already. Every
time I hacked around until it worked and then forgot how I did it! All I
remember is that examining the configure log and following all info (README,
output) finally gave me the answer.

good luck,
Chris

> Javier Estalis <leo.leoxnidas.c.14 at gmail.com> hat am 13. Oktober 2015 um 04:40
> geschrieben:
>

> hi, i want to use odb with qt... but, i have a big problem...
>
> i am working under debian distribution.
>
> when i use ./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/home/leoxnidas/Qt/5.5/gcc/include
> LDFLAGS=-L/home/leoxnidas/qt/5.5/gcc/lib --prefix /home/leoxnidas/Qt/5.5/gcc
>
> this is the output
>
> configure: error: QtCore is not found; consider using CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS to
> specify its location...
>
> any help?
Christian Sell

GS Vitec GmbH