[odb-users] Nested pointers in relationship

Nicholas Cremonesi nicholas.cremonesi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:50:01 EDT 2015

Thanks for your reply!

My issue is that I cannot perform ALL possible views before compiling the
headers. So, is this the only way, or is there any "workaround"?

Another question: is there any way to perform a query like this?
"SELECT * FROM TBL_A T1, TBL_A T2, TBL_B T3 ecc...", that is give different
"aliases" to the same table?

Many thanks