[odb-users] "vector_base::_arm" redeclared without dllimport

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jun 1 13:44:52 EDT 2015

Hi Adnan,

Adnan RIHAN <axel50397 at gmail.com> writes:

> C:\msys\1.0\local\include/odb/vector-impl.ixx:194:15: warning:
>  'void odb::vector_base::_arm(odb::transaction&) const' redeclared
>  without dllimport attribute after being referenced with dll linkage

I've see those before as well but with the more recent GCC (4.9) and
MinGW-W64, they are gone. In fact, with 2.4.0, our tests and examples
build without any warnings. So I assume this was a GCC issue that got
fixed.

Note also that we use the --enable-auto-import option when building
for MinGW. That is:

./configure ... LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-import