[odb-users] base class, derived, separate headers and derived references base

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 06:48:01 EDT 2015

On 6 July 2015 at 17:23, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

> MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Please see corrections, for compilable files, above.
>
> Recreated your structure, then:
>
> odb -d sqlite NS_odb/A.hpp
>
> NS_odb/A.hpp:6:26: error: unable to resolve type name 'selector' in db
> pragma value
> NS_odb/A.hpp:8:20: error: unable to resolve type name 'A' in db pragma
> object
> NS_odb/A.hpp:10:19: error: unable to resolve type name 'A' in db pragma
> member
> NS_odb/A.hpp:12:19: error: unable to resolve type name 'A' in db pragma
> member
>
> Want to try again to send a *complete*, *compilable* test case? Or
> going to waste more time?
>
> Boris

This was missing a include. I have attached a tgz of the 3 source headers
and the generated odb .?xx files, generated with:

odb -d sqlite --std c++11 -I. NS_odb/A.hpp

Once the hxx included in my main source, I believe the error would be:
A-odb.hxx: 76:
composite_value_traits< ::NS::selector, id_sqlite >::image_type ulid_value

image_type does not name a type

Looking at the the hxx, it just appears to me now the
composite_value_traits< ::NS::selector, id_sqlite > class is defined
_after_ this point (line 76). Is that why I have this error?

Is there a way to force generation of that class for selector before?