[odb-users] std::wstring support for sqlite on Linux

dieter.govaerts at bricsys.com dieter.govaerts at bricsys.com
Fri Jan 30 08:53:07 EST 2015

Hello,

In the release notes for ODB 2.1.0 I see that std::wstring support has been added for SQLite databases but only on Windows. When will this become available for Linux (and Mac)?

We are developing a cross-platform, unicode enabled application. Without this feature on Linux I will have to convert all unicode strings to UTF8 and back somewhere along the way which would complicate the now easy getters & setters.

Thanks,
Dieter Govaerts
Bricsys