[odb-users] using values in MySQL DB to create all objects

Loncar, Bob Bob.Loncar at halton.ca
Tue Apr 14 10:10:21 EDT 2015

I have been able to build the compiler, odblib and libmysql.  I am trying to work with the hello example.  I have been able to get it to build but when I try to run it I get an error saying "The program can't start because odb-2.4-vc10.dll is missing from your computer".  I checked and the file is there in the appropriate directory yet I can't register it using regsvr32.  I tried using elevated command prompt and tried both the 64 bit and 32 bit versions of regsvr32.  I'm on windows 7 64 bit using visual studio 2010, and I have built all the projects using release 64 bit.  Any ideas?

[cid:image001.png at 01D0769B.3746F530]

Bob Loncar

SCADA Programmer

The Regional Municipality of Halton