[odb-users] Defining multiple PKs - needed to define also comparison members

Nicholas Cremonesi nicholas.cremonesi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:50:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to define multiple PKs in a class and I'm using the same code
provided in your example named 'composite'.
When I generate classes with the 'odb ..' command I obtain this error:

"value type that is used as object id in persistent class with session
support does not define the less than (<) comparison"

I'm using the exact code you provided so, how can I avoid this error?
The multiple PK I'll define will contain two values of type "string". Is it
essential to define <, >, = comparators?

Many thanks,

Nicholas