[odb-users] "out of the box" project

Sean Clarke sean.clarke at sec-consulting.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 06:14:11 EDT 2014

Hi all,
    returning to C++ after several years in the Java space I am very much
enjoying the renaissance and fresh new feel offered by the C++11 and C++14
changes. I am, however finding it time consuming getting back to grappling
with make and cmake (which is completely new to me).

Are there any "out of the box" ODB projects using cmake where all the ORM
code generation is all taken care of?

I have hobbled together an old style make project, however it seems to
rebuild the ORM files everytime it is run - something pre built and
downloadable with CMAKE (eg a HelloWorld style) would be a great help.

Regards
Sean Clarke