[odb-users] Postgres error: 42P05 prepared statement already exists

Alessandro Bellina abellina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:07:11 EDT 2014

Thanks Boris

I don't have another table with the same name (this is all under the same Schema too).

One thing I forgot to mention is that if I go to Postgres and attempt to deallocate the statement manually I get a notice, that the statement name is too long and that it will be truncated.

Thanks again Boris

Alessandro

Alessandro A. Bellina
abellina at gmail.com