[odb-users] Support for ODB on QNX

Karthikeyan Mahadevan mkarth3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:01:09 EST 2014

Boris,

Thank you for your support. I tried again on a qnx platform and I got the
following error.

ac_nonexistent.h file missing error is generated in the cofig.log while
trying to run configure for the libodb-sqlite-2.3.0. This leads to "error:
libsqlite3 is not found;"
and eventually this is leading to "configure: exit 1".

regards,
Karthikeyan M