[odb-users] problem to create library with odb

Lidia Kalinovsky lidia at lemur-soft.com
Fri Jun 28 07:43:29 EDT 2013

Hello

I am trying to create some wrapper library using odb and the use it from
some another place.
More specific:

1. Create empty library project and copy all files from some provided with
odb example
( relationship-sqlite ).
2. in driver.cxx, instead of main, declare some class (let's say class A )
and place all code from main code to some function of this class ( let's
say a() ).

Now we have library with class A that I would like to use at some another
place.

3. create empty console application project , and just call function A obj;
obj.a(); from above.

I get odb::unknown_schema exception from create_database function.

If I include all *.cxx files generated by odb compiler to the the calling
application project, everything is fine.

If possible, I would like to not do it, but rather hide them inside wrapper
library.

Could you advice please ?

Thanks.
Lidia.

--
Software integration and outsourcing services,
Lemur-Soft, Giv'at Nili
Email : lidia at lemur-soft.com
Web: www.lemur-soft.com