[odb-users] Circular relation problem with external file mapping

Romain Gros grosr.romain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 03:42:19 EDT 2013

Hi Boris,

I'll try to make QuestStep a composite value type when I have some time.

But we have a lot of object organized like that, because of the protobuf,
and I'm not sure we can do this for everything !
Moreover, I really want to learn how your ORM work, so if you have some
time to tell me about the other way, I would appreciate knowing it !

Regards,