[odb-users] Support for Visual Studio 2005

Daniele Tamino daniele.tamino at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:59:23 EDT 2013

Hi Boris,

Thank you so much! Are these changes in the git repository already?
If you have the packages already, and you can publish them, that's great,
please do!
Otherwise, we're still in the evaluation phase, so I don't want to bother
you too much, I can just clone the repository and compile it myself
(assuming it's easy), and maybe just wait for 2.3.0.

Thanks!
-Daniele

--
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.” —Benjamin Franklin