[odb-users] Cannot suppress inline file creation

Ben Morgan neembi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:05:26 EST 2013

This is a bug report.

*ODB object-relation mapping (ORM) compiler for C++ 2.1.1*

In the ODB 2.1.0 Compiler
Manual<http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/odb.xhtml>it says

For an input file in the form name.hxx (other file extensions can be used
instead of .hxx), the following C++ files are generated:
name-odb.hxx(header file),
name-odb.ixx (inline file, generated unless the --suppress-inline option is
specified), and name-odb.cxx (source file).

If I try to use that option, I get an error

unknown option '--suppress-inline'

and the inline file is created anyway. Is this option removed in versions >
2.1.0, or is it fixed in 2.2.0? Thanks!

Ben