[odb-users] simple app

dd durga.disc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:14:09 EDT 2013

Thanks for quick reply.

I am able to build libodb and libodb-sqlite-2.2.2.

user at username:~/ODB/odb-examples$ ./configure --with-database sqlite
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
checking for gawk... gawk
checking how to create a ustar tar archive... gnutar
checking for sqlite-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for sqlite-ar... no
checking for sqlite-lib... no
checking for sqlite-link... no
checking for ar... ar
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking build system type... Invalid configuration `sqlite': machine
`sqlite' not recognized
*configure: error: /bin/bash config/config.sub sqlite failed*

I tried with sqlite and sqlite3. But, it's throwing configuration error.
How to resolve this?