[odb-users] Error C2766: explicit specialization; 'odb::mssql::default_type_traits<unsigned short>'

Tarik BENZ tenchu.tarik at hotmail.fr
Tue Apr 30 04:59:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

To correct the error, I added this libraries to the liker :

but it still remains four errors that I don't understand:

-error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct QMetaObject const * __thiscall ManagerApplication::metaObject(void)const " (?metaObject at ManagerApplication@@UBEPBUQMetaObject@@XZ)

-error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void * __thiscall ManagerApplication::qt_metacast(char const *)" (?qt_metacast at OslLaboratoryManagerApplication@@UAEPAXPBD at Z)

-error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall ManagerApplication::qt_metacall(enum QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)" (?qt_metacall at OslLaboratoryManagerApplication@@UAEHW4Call at QMetaObject@@HPAPAX at Z)

-error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

Thank you in advance for your help,

Tarik