[odb-users] Thank you + documentation bug report

Craig Burton rccraigb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:08:41 EDT 2011

Codesynthesis:

Thank you for a truly wonderful ORM -- I'm just getting started, but like
very much what I've seen so far!

As for the bug report, it is a documentation error in the 'examples'
collection.  Specifically, the "INSTALL" file in odb-examples-1.5.0
indicates that configure should be run like this:

    ./configure --database <database>

However, I believe it should be specified to run like this:

    ./configure --with-database=<database>

At least that was what worked for me.  Please let me know if I've missed
something, or if this is a valid report.

Thanks again,
Craig