[odb-users] ODB 1.4.0 and multiple profiles

cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler uwe.kindler at cetoni.de
Tue May 17 05:44:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a question regarding ODB profiles. We work with Qt so we would
need the ODB Qt profile. We also use some boost libraries so we would
need the QDB boost profile too. Because we prefer boost::shared_ptr to
QSharedPointer we would like to have boost::shared_ptr as default
pointer type for persistent objects. Is it possible to do this with ODB
- using profile boost and qt at the same time and making
boost::shared_ptr the default pointer type?

Thanks and regards,

Uwe Kindler
Dipl. Inf. (FH)
Software Engineering