[odb-users] ODB with eclipse

Bright Dadson losintikfos at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 15:12:45 EDT 2011

Hello guys,

I am trying to generate my persistence class using eclipse. I have done this with netbeans and it works like a charm. When i try it using eclipse by right clicking the person.h file and select properties -> C++ Build -> Settings and then add the command and the outputs,

I end up with this error when i try clean or build to generate the classes.

education.h: error: unable to open in read mode
make: *** [src/education-odb.hxx] Error 1

Does this means I cannot do it via eclipse?

Thanks