[xsd-users] file-per-type

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Feb 23 11:50:17 EST 2017

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin DuPont <ben at nebland.com> writes:

> The generated header file seems to be missing includes and definitions so
> the resulting code doesn't compile. I get errors such as:
>
>   error: declaration of ‘operator<<’ as non-function
>      operator<< (::xml_schema::list_stream&,
>
> I copied a header section from a file that was generated with the
> --file-per-type option and that fixed the issues.

I am not sure what section you copied from which file to where, but
if you are using --generate-xml-schema/--extern-xml-schema options,
then make sure you pass exactly the same --generate-*/--suppress-*/etc
options to the --generate-xml-schema invocation as to the ones when
you compile your schemas.