[xsd-users] RE: Compiler Error CXX-Tree parser types undeclared

Laurence Davies laurence.davies at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jul 29 01:23:38 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

After running your latest a6 and using the generated classes I'm still getting the compiler errors sadly. This is the first.

Error	1	error C2039: 'booleanOrNilReasonList' : is not a member of 'gml32'	D:\git\eGeodesy\0.2.1\geodesyml\marshaller\windows\GeodesyML_VS10\include\binding\valueObjects.hxx	511

The other error hasn't popped up yet. I'll let you know if it does.

Laurence Davies
Research Assistant in eGeodesy
CRC-SI, UNSW
Desk phone: (03) 8636 2373