[xsd-users] RE: Compiler Error CXX-Tree parser types undeclared

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jul 28 10:44:54 EDT 2015

Hi Laurence,

Laurence Davies <laurence.davies at unsw.edu.au> writes:

> If not, I've hosted the build files in my dropbox here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w7nzq220qhiv0e/geodesyml_0.2_binding.tar.gz?dl=0

Ok, I've downloaded the archive, cleaned it up of all the ELF binaries
you have included (always a bad idea). Then ran:

make libgeodesyml.so

After multiple "Comparing..." lines, got this error:

http://sopac.ucsd.edu/ns/geodesy/doc/igsSiteLog/equipment/2004/antenna.xsd:54:73 error: namespace 'http://sopac.ucsd.edu/ns/geodesy/base/geodeticEquipment/gnssAntenna/2003/10' is referenced without import declaration

Can you send me a test case that doesn't do anything fancy?
Specifically, it should just run the XSD compiler and then
try to compile the generated code which should lead to the
errors you are observing.