[xsd-users] Error in compilation and question about parsing

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon May 19 20:40:34 EDT 2014

Hi Sabitha,

sabitha reddy <sabitha.reddi at gmail.com> writes:

> auto_ptr<Hosts>  h(Hosts (argv[1]));

In XSD, this line has the following pattern:

auto_ptr<TypeName> h (ElementName (argv[1]));

If both your ElementName and TypeName are actually the same name, then
XSD append '_' at the end to make ElementName. So in your case the code
most likely should look like this:

auto_ptr<Hosts> h (Hosts_ (argv[1]));

> And also, my other question is, if we create an object without sending xml
> file, is there any way I can read it later into the object?,

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. If it is
already an object, why would you need to later read into an object?