[xsd-users] Help using xsd::cxx::tree::date_time

Marcus Brubaker marcus.a.brubaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:31:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm currently trying to update some old C++ code which used XSD to write
out XML files.  As part of it, one of the fields is a date_time<wchar_t,
simple_type> object.  I need to be able to construct one of these by
parsing a std::wstring but seem to be unable to do so.  It looks like there
is an istream constructor for the date_time object, but compilation fails
(with MSVC2010) when I attempt to use a std::wistringstream with it.  It
seems like this should be a simple task to perform, but I haven't had much
luck finding information in the documentation.  Could someone maybe post a
short code snippet that should work for this task?  I would greatly
appreciate it.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Marcus