[xsd-users] Subclassing XSD generated subclasses

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:37:28 EDT 2014

I found those immediately after sending the email.  I kept running into circular inclusions trying to get my constructors arguments to compile.  I have 300 classes to subtype to inherit a couple hundred properties.  At the time, it seemed like far more effort to get this to work, than to just put all the smarts in my 30 derived classes and not put custom functions in the base classes.  I thought this would be faster than cutting and pasting code.

Sent from my iPhone