[xsd-users] Schema caching example: enabe schema caching automatically

Ashish Singhal ashish at ashishsinghal.com
Thu Sep 26 04:24:48 EDT 2013

Are there any hooks for configuring the xerces-c parser used for loading
xml to cache the schema automatically?

I had a look at the schema caching example supplied with xsd and it works,
but it ends up being a 2 stage process:

1) load the xml schema using xerces-c (with the caching parser)
2) construct the xsd generated object.

I'd like to skip #1 and have it done automatically by xsd generated code.
The 2 stage process is inconvenient, as I have a significant amount of code
that loads xml files using the generated constructors. It would be
difficult to change everything to the two stage loading process.