[xsd-users] Change Id and all IdRef's

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Sep 25 05:42:27 EDT 2013

Hi Klaus,

Ellinger (EXT), Klaus <ellinger.klaus.ext at siemens.com> writes:

> Thx for the response. I tried to customize the standard IDREF by
> using following command line parameter:
>
> --custom-type IDREF=myidref
>
> In the generated schema there is also class definition for myidref,
> the problem is that in the generated code the default type is used
> "::xsd::cxx::tree::idref<....>". Can I replace the ootb type by
> regular expressions?

I don't understand what you are trying to say above. Generally, there
are a couple of special steps required when customizing the built-in
types. Please study the example I mentioned in my previous email as
well as the C++/Tree Mapping Customization Guide:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/Customization_guide