[xsd-users] Problem to transform XML to C++

Patti DuPont patti at nebland.com
Mon Sep 2 20:03:58 EDT 2013

I have a question on using Code Synthesis with multiple xsd files.  I have a number of xsd files that have inter-dependencies between them.  I generated the hxx and cxx files for all files in the same command, with using the namespace-map option.  When I'm compiling my c++ program though, I'm getting errors that items aren't yet declared that are declared in other xsd files.  Am I missing an option for xsd, or do I need to list the files in a certain order in my command?

../src/oadr_strm_20a.hxx:414: error: '::energyinterop' has not been declared

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide me.

Thanks,
Patti DuPont