[xsd-users] CodeSynthesis XSD - LNK1107 compiler error in relation to Xerces

Waldispuehl, Dominik dominik.waldispuehl at roche.com
Tue Jun 4 03:05:42 EDT 2013

Hello

I'm using CodeSynthesis XSD but I'm not very happy about it, from one problem I always go on to the next... Now I've got a problem with the compiling process (Visual Studio with QT-integration, QT-Console-Application that uses generated .cxx / .hxx files), I've added all lib/bin/include directories to the VC++-Directories in Visual Studio 10 and also put the "xerces-c_3D.lib" to the Linker->Additional Dependencies. If I do that, I get unresolved symbols. If I also add the xerces-c_3_1D.dll to the additional Dependencies, the unresolved symbols will go away, but my project will not compile. Now error "LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2F0 (xerces-c_3_1D.dll)" occurs.

Every solution I found on Google was to link the .lib file instead of the .dll file, but that hasn't worked!

What have I done wrong? I'm trying now for multiple hours, but I can't spend more 2 hours!

Regards
Dominik W.