[xsd-users] How to laod a XSD generated class

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Apr 16 08:44:27 EDT 2013

Hi Adrian,

Adrian Stern <adrian.stern at screenfood.com> writes:

> When doing this, I get a SIGABRT emmediately.
>
> [...]
>
> auto_ptr<special_smil> s = special_smil_("/tmp/test.xml");

The parsing function probably throws an exception. Try something
like this (as shown in the examples):

  try
  {
    auto_ptr<special_smil> s = special_smil_("/tmp/test.xml");
  }
  catch (const xml_schema::exception& e)
  {
    cerr << e << endl;
    return 1;
  }

The exception you are getting is probably related to XML schema not
being found. If that's the case, see Section 5.1, "XML Schema Validation
and Searching" in the getting started guide.