[xsd-users] Problem running cxx-parser on Mac in Xcode 4.2 using xerces-c (v 3.1.1)

Vaughan Roberts Vaughan at roberts.name
Tue Dec 20 04:55:49 EST 2011

Thanks Boris I will give initialising xerces-c a try.

Looking over the XSD/e documentation I gather that it provides its own
runtime library rather than relying on xerces-c (or Expat), is this correct?
In order to use it on the arm7 architecture I will need to compile the
runtime library for that platform, though I can use your binary for the
simulator.

Given the time I have spent on development using cxx-parser, is the parser
implementation similar enough between that and XSD/e to port it across with
minimal effort?

Best regards,
Vaughan