[xsd-users] Xsd crash

Mattia Donna Bianco mattia.db at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:28:04 EST 2010

Dear Boris,
I'm Mattia Donna Bianco. I used Xsd for some time and it always worked.
Currently I'm working on a LASeR project (a mpeg standard for richmedia)
but I haven't been able to process the LASeR schema with Xsd. I both used
the windows and linux version:
    - in windows7 and windows xp crashes without saying anything
    - in linux says "segmentation fault" and nothing else
The schemas validate using the validation tool online provided by w3c (
http://validate.openlaboratory.net/).
The command I give are:
    xsd cxx-tree --generate-xml-schema --generate-serialization
--generate-polymorphic XMLSchema.xsd
and
    xsd cxx-tree --generate-wildcard --extern-xml-schema XMLSchema.hxx
--generate-serialization --generate-polymorphic --file-per-type
    --namespace-map urn:mpeg:mpeg4:LASeR:types:2005=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map http://www.w3.org/2000/svg=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map urn:mpeg:mpeg4:LASeR:2005=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map urn:mpeg:mpeg4:LASeR:types:2005=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink=mxm_dataobject::laser
    --namespace-map http://www.w3.org/2005/SMIL21=mxm_dataobject::lasersaf2.xsd
This is the link to download the schemas:
link<http://www.mediafire.com/?gzjvdkztde0>
.
Any helps will be appreciated.
Thanks for the attention, best regards